Brian Ward and Paul Happe are back with a very musical Christmas episode of the HWX podcast. Topics include:
- Discussion of the Christmas blockbuster film “Vice,” along with spooky similarities to an earlier film about a different VPOTUS
- A Christmas carol that’s becoming a new favorite
- Introduction of a new, certain to be recurring bit, “Who’s Sorry Now”
- Discussion of Paul’s favorite version of “A Christmas Carol,” the 1970 musical “Scrooge” with Albert Finney
- A Christmas wish that people will stop interjecting politics into normally non-political media
What were they drinking during the show? Stone Brewery’s Bourbon Barrell Aged Arrogant Bastard and Destihl Brewery’s Wild Sour Series: Here Gose Nothin’.