It’s a special midweek edition of HWX, with Brian Ward of Fraters Libertas and Paul Happe of the Nihilist in Golf Pants reconvening to discuss the critical issues of our times. Topics addressed include:
- Spring has finally sprung in Minnesota, info on pre-emergent crabgrass herbicide, a poetry reading, and questions about where the new leaves on the trees come from.
- Positive evidence of global warming (and we feel fine about it).
- Hillary Clinton officially announces her presidential run, and we offer our advice and demos for campaign theme song (with strategic appearances by Tammy Wynette, the Smiths, and Nine Inch Nails).
- This Week in Gate Keeping – featuring PBS and the cover up of Ben Affleck’s notorious relatives — plus the New York Times blows an obituary.
- A celebrity salute to Earth Day, with Mike Nelson.
All feedback from Ricochet members welcome in the comments section. Did you love the show? Did you hate it? Did it inspire boundless waves of apathy? We want to know! Hope you enjoy (but we can’t be sure).