Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- The United Auto Workers union is officially on strike against Ford, General Motors, and Stellantis.
- The House Oversight and Accountability Committee is taking a closer look into FEMA’s response to the catastrophic wildfires in Hawaii last month.
- House Speaker Kevin McCarthy did not hold back on Thursday when an Associated Press reporter implied the California Republican had launched the impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden “without evidence.”
- President Joe Biden is in hot water after making comments about Hispanic and African American workers.
- Three men found not guilty in Gov. Whitmer kidnapping plot
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.