Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- The Supreme Court heard oral arguments today for two cases challenging President Biden’s student loan forgiveness plan.
- Government agencies have less than a month to ban the popular Chinese-owned app TikTok from federal devices
- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot is criticizing Time magazine because she wasn’t featured on the cover page.
- Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia plans to vote for a Republican-sponsored resolution that would block a D.C. crime law, The Hill reports.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told The Daily Signal that it “will not be tracking” the reasons Americans give for refusing to take a COVID-19 vaccine, after House Republicans demanded answers about a new classification system that tracks the reasons for vaccine refusal.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.