Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- The Supreme Court says it still does not know who leaked the draft opinion of Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization.
- America hit its debt ceiling.
- South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem takes a stand on a bill protecting minors from transgender treatments.
- Republican Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders signs an executive order to improve education.
- Alec Baldwin faces involuntary manslaughter charges.
- House Speaker Kevin McCarthy ends proxy voting.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.