Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- The San Francisco Board of Supervisors is considering payments of $5 million to every eligible black adult in the city, the Associated Press reports.
- Conservative leaders representing millions of pro-life Americans are joining forces with Sen. Tommy Tuberville, R-Ala., to overturn the Defense Department’s newly revamped and expansive abortion policies, our colleague Rob Bluey reports.
- New York Attorney General Letitia James is planning to host “Drag Story Hour” in Manhattan on Sunday.
- 17 Senate Democrats are encouraging the CEOs of Costco, Walmart, Kroger, and Albertsons to sell the abortion pill mifepristone, CNBC reports.
- House Homeland Security Committee hosts a field hearing in McAllen, Texas
- Texas Republican Rep. Chip Roy announced Wednesday that he is endorsing Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis for president.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.