Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody Analytics, says the U.S. “will run out of cash to pay all the government’s bills on time” by June 8th.
- Russia accuses America for being responsible for the attack on the Kremlin.
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. calls out New York City Mayor Eric Adams over the death of 30 year old Jordan Neely.
- The Labor Department finds more than 300 kids working in various McDonald’s restaurants.
- Religious liberty group threatens lawsuit to protect Catholic hospital’s sacred candle.
- Four members of the Proud Boys convicted of multiple felonies in relation to the riot at the Capitol on January 6th.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.