Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- “I don’t think the suit has merit,” Gov. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., says of Disney’s lawsuit against him.
- House Republicans are moving ahead with a bill they say will secure America’s southern border.
- In the first quarter of 2023, America’s GDP increased at an annual rate of 1.1%.
- A transgender state representative from Montana is banned from the House floor.
- An American journalist accuses former President Donald Trump of raping her.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.