Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- Treasurer Secretary Janet Yellen said on Monday that the U.S. could default on its debt as early as June 1.
- President Joe Biden has authorized 1,500 active-duty U.S. Army troops to be deployed at the border for 90 days
- Republican Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt has signed a bill into law today “banning all irreversible gender transition surgeries and hormone therapies for children under the age of 18,” according to a press release.
- Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin will not be launching a bid for the White House this year.
- The adult website PornHub has prevented people living in Utah from accessing its site.
- The Senate Judiciary Committee held a hearing today about Supreme Court Ethics Reform.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.