Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- Democrat House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries asks Democrat Reps. Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell of California be added to the Intelligence Committee.
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announces the state has decided against offering a high school advanced placement course on African American Studies.
- DirectTV is considering cutting ties with Newsmax
- Monterey Park, California shooter may have been targeting his wife.
- A group called Our Rights DC organized a protest outside the Maryland home of Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
Read more about the protests outside Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s home here:
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.