Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- Our colleague Rob Bluey is reporting that the cavalry is coming to help Sen. Tommy Tuberville.
- Rob’s article: https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/05/16/exclusive-3000-military-veterans-reject-pentagons-left-wing-social-agenda-support-tubervilles-senate-fight/
- Our colleague Mary Margaret Olohan is reporting that Republican lawmakers on the House Judiciary Subcommittee spent Tuesday morning highlighting President Joe Biden’s administration’s apparently selective use of the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances, or FACE, Act.
- Our colleague Fred Lucas is reporting that House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan, a Republican from Ohio, announced that he would like Durham to testify to Congress.
- Fred’s article: https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/05/15/7-key-takeaways-from-release-of-durham-report-on-origin-of-trump-probe/
- The IRS removed the “entire investigative team” dealing with its tax fraud probe into Hunter Biden, the New York Post is reporting.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.