Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- Republican Ohio Sen. JD Vance introduced the Freedom to Breathe Act on Tuesday.
- Our colleague Fred Lucas is reporting that the House Oversight and Accountability Committee is seeking to know what steps the Secret Service took to tip off Hunter Biden in the criminal investigation into his overseas business activities: https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/09/05/house-subpoenas-mayorkas-secret-service-officials-hunter-biden-probe-expands/
- Fox News has reported that federal Judge Lewis Kaplan on Wednesday found that Former President Donald Trump “is liable for damages” in yet another lawsuit from journalist E. Jean Carroll.
- Republican Senators weigh in on Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s health.
- Florida Sens. Rick Scott and Marco Rubio introduce the Federal Disaster Responsibility Act.
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.