Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- GOP House Speaker nominee Jim Jordan falls short of the 217 votes needed to win the position in the second vote Wednesday.
- President Joe Biden lands in Israel and delivers remarks alongside Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
- U.S. intelligence shows the deadly blast at the Gaza hospital appeared to have been caused by terrorist Hamas militants.
- Biden is expected to ask Congress for $100 billion in supplemental funding for Israel, Ukraine, and domestic issues that include border security.
- The prestigious New York City based law firm Davis Polk has rescinds letters of employment to three students from Harvard and Columbia universities after the students signed onto letters backing Hamas and blaming Israel for the recent brutal violence.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.