Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- The House moves ahead with a plan to place North Carolina Republican Rep. Patrick McHenry in the position of speaker pro-tempore.
- Sidney Powell pleads guilty to six misdemeanor counts of conspiracy to commit election interference in Geprgia’s Fulton County Superior Court.
- U.S. Capitol Police arrest hundreds of protesters in a congressional office building who were calling for a cease-fire in Gaza.
- America has given Iran much more than $6 billion, foreign policy expert says.
- U.S. Central Command reports drone attacks on U.S. military bases in Iraq and Syria.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.