Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- Left-wing media and organizations rush to criticize the new Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson.
- Police in Maine continue to hunt for a mass shooting suspect named Robert Card.
- According to Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley, the FBI received ‘criminal information’ from over 40 confidential sources on President Joe Biden.
- A group of Jewish students at Cooper Union were locked inside a library as pro-Hamas protesters beat their fists on the doors, screamed, and tried to gain entry.
- New York Democrat Rep. Jamaal Bowman pleads guilty on charges that he illegally pulled a House office building fire alarm.
- Customs and Border Protection encountered a record number of Russian and Chinese foreign nationals along America’s borders and at ports of entry in fiscal year 2023.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.