Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- A judge sets the court date for former President Donald Trump’s election interference case.
- The Heritage Foundation’s Oversight Project through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit discovers that it appears Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss colluded with the Department of Justice to respond to congressional inquiries related to the Hunter Biden investigation.
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ presidential campaign takes a backseat after a gunman killed three people at a Florida Dollar General and a potentially devastating hurricane is headed towards the state.
- Political activist Joe the Plumber dies at the age of 49.
- On this day 60 years ago, Martin Luther King Jr. stood in Washington, D.C. and declared to a crowd, “I have a dream.”
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.