Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- The House of Representatives passed a nearly $14.5 billion aid package for Israel on Thursday evening.
- In related news, Israel is not in favor of Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s calls for a “humanitarian pause” in Gaza.
- The terrorist organization Hezbollah has applauded the October 7 attack against Israel, which killed more than 1,400 Israeli citizens, and labeled it as “heroic.”
- An investigation is underway to examine whether New York City Mayor Eric Adams received illegal foreign donations in his 2021 Mayoral campaign.
- The House approved a resolution Thursday evening that aims at “condemning the support of Hamas, Hezbollah, and other terrorist organizations at institutions of higher education, which may lead to the creation of a hostile environment for Jewish students, faculty, and staff,” according to the resolution’s text.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.