Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- Politicians and pundits are reacting to Donald Trump’s latest indictment from Fulton County, Georgia
- Pence insisted Trump is “entitled to the presumption of innocence.”
- DeSantis said the indictment represents the “criminalization of politics.”
- Hans Von Spakovsky called it “an assault on our democratic republic and the rule of law.”
- Target sales slumped after the Pride merchandise backlash
- Muslims attacked churches in Pakistan after reports of blasphemy
- President Obama offered “thoughts and prayers” to Hawaii victims after he previously criticized Americans for offering “thoughts and prayers” after mass shootings
- A Capitol Research Center report shows how nonprofits become political tools to win elections.
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.