Those struggling with same-sex attraction or hoping to walk away from a homosexual lifestyle may find some encouragement from Liz Flaherty and Elizabeth Woning, who both once lived a lesbian lifestyle.
While leading their own organizations to help individuals transition out of homosexuality, Flaherty and Woning are also a part of a growing movement called CHANGED – a supportive and loving community of those who once identified as LGBTQ+.
In today’s episode, we sit down with Flaherty and Woning to hear their stories and discuss some of the current legislation being advocated for that could have detrimental effects on organization that offer counseling services for those struggling with homosexuality.
- Learn more about Elizabeth Woning’s organization, Equipped to Love, here: https://www.equippedtolove.com/.
- And learn more about Liz Flaherty’s organization here: http://lizgflaherty.com/.
- You can also follow the CHANGED Movement at their website or on Instagram.
Also on today’s show:
- We read your letters to the editor. You can leave us a message at 202-608-6205 or write to us at [email protected].
- And we share a good news story about a police officer who went above and beyond to help a local family in need.
- The Daily Signal podcast is available on Ricochet, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, or your favorite podcast app. All of our podcasts can be found at dailysignal.com/podcasts.
Enjoy the show!
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in iTunes (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in iTunes or by RSS feed.