It’s a Saturday afternoon special edition of the Hinderaker-Ward Experience (HWX). John Hinderaker of Power Line and Brian Ward of Fraters Libertas convene to discuss the BIG issues of the week. And for a week like this, it’s fortutious to have as your hosts a Harvard Law graduate and a guy that’s seen the Paper Chase about a dozen times (Speak louder, Mr. Hart! Fill the room with your intelligence!) . Topics addressed:
* Supreme Court decision on the Voting Rights Act
* Supreme Court decision on California’s Proposition 8
* Supreme Court decision on the Defense of Marriage Act
* Immigration bill passing US Senate
* The trial of George Zimmerman
They are also joined by forensic psychologist Helen Smith,to discuss her fascinating new book Men on Strike: Why Men Are Boycotting Marriage, Fatherhood, and the American Dream – and Why It Matters.