Having just torn the concept of President’s Day a new one, I thought it might be fun to talk about our favorite presidents. Historians like to make top X lists, so I figured we could have fun and do the same.
Too often, I ask these questions and never get around to answering them myself, so I’ll go first.
1. William Henry Harrison – He did two important things that makes him number one. First, …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.