With less than two weeks until the election — and with margins so small — we need to make our final cases to undecided voters. Consider this a forum to discuss and refine our methods.
Remember, undecided voters are probably not conservatives, nor likely to become such upon hearing a short argument. But we’ll have four years after the election to persuade them to change their ideology; right now, we just need to change their vote.
So, in 60 seconds, why should an undecided voter for Romne…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.