Less than 24 hours after the New Jersey and Virginia gubernatorial elections, we on the right are continuing our long tradition of jumping to unsupported conclusions in regard to election results.
Everyone knows why we lost in Virginia. And everyone has a different explanation. Each person’s theory coincidentally matches up nicely with what they believed before the election. Before noon today, I learned that Cuccinelli lost because he is a tea party candidate in a purple state. Later, I lea…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.