I’ve properly taken to task Republicans who–in the heat of the present battle–are still attacking Ted Cruz and thereby effectively adding their voices to the Democrat choir that would blame Republicans for a government shutdown. (Their defeatist prophecy is sadly self-fulfilling.)
For that criticism, I’ve lately been accused of calling for a “purge” of impure Republicans.
Of course, I’ve never called for a purge, but the talk of purges makes me wonder if perhaps I and others like-minded sho…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.