There’s a disconcerting story out of LA about media malpractice and general intolerance of differing viewpoints. Basically boxing great Manny Pacquiao was interviewed by a blogger about his views on same-sex marriage. He said he opposed it. The blogger added some quotes from Leviticus to the story for context, I guess. Various media outlets claimed Pacquiao was calling fo…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.