It turns out that Clint foreshadowed the essence of this Presidential election. The empty chair was more interesting than Obama in a conversation. Suppose Clint spoke to Biden that night as well. Would this be the right picture?
Now, two questions:
(1) Biden is a very experienced debater. Has he gaffed in a debate before?
(2) What would be the most deadly punch Biden can deliver?
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.