This recent post in The Nation tells the story of a young idealist Libertarian who is “mugged by reality.” Basically, this young libertarian goes out into the real world and discovers that not “only governments have the power to deprive citizens of freedom.” Working for a corporation, this young idealist discovered that no matter their legal status, the corporation does not have the heart of a…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.