Because you can get a gorgeous fir, pine, or cedar up to twelve feet tall for just $5.00! At least in my forest – Deschutes & Ochoco National Forests. Up to five of these beauties per household. Deck the halls, my friends!
And because it is the very least you can do to get out of the “system” what you deserve. When a mammoth, behemoth of a government beast, known as the United States …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.