Present company excluded, of course. From the story:
Ladies, do you ever get the feeling like you have a lot more to say than pretty much all of the men in your life? Well, according to a new study, that’s because you do. Actually, you have approximately 13,000 more words to say each day than your male counterparts.
The study cites higher levels of a language protein found in women’s brains when compared to men. It also asserts that girls learn to speak earlier than boys, lead…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.