I find it curious that so many conservatives are still on the edge of their seats regarding the presidential election. Maybe it’s because conservatives tend to be more pessimistic, more emotionally restrained, and more cautious in their outlook than liberals. I’m here to tell you that this time your natural pessimism is misplaced. We’re going to win this one big.
If you want to allow some optimism into your life, the first thing you have to do is stop following the polls. Most polls are conduc…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.