According to a Daily Mail article I just read, a University of Texas Professor has “sparked outrage” by stating the screamingly obvious: black and Hispanic children are failing because so many of them are being raised in poor, single-parent homes.
What’s controversial here? What are we disputing? That (as a group) black and Hispa…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.