I was listening to “Need To Know” the other day, and I was slightly horrified to hear both Mona Charen and Jay Nordlinger announce that they dislike writing. In fact, they went so far as to suggest that almost nobody likes to write, except for George Will, who is strange.
Seriously? The world is full of professional writers who don’t like to write? I can’t understand this. I mean, I was familiar with the “I like having written” quote, which I have at various times heard attributed …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.