In my conversations with Denise McAllister, she asked me the question… Why do Indian Americans vote Democrat?
It is a complex question indeed, and I decided to answer it here.
I found an article related to the topic here by Palash Ghosh. According to Ghosh, 81% of Indian Americans supported Obama.
Gosh argues for the following:
- Obama’s support for India’s candidacy…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.