Here is an indisputable fact: either Barack Obama or Mitt Romney will win the presidency on November 6. Here is another: Gary Johnson will not. And one more: far more of those who will vote for Gary Johnson would vote for Mitt Romney than would vote for Barack Obama if Gary Johnson did not exist. Thus, a vote for Gary Johnson indisputably aids the election of the man least desirable to Gary Johnson supporters.
In a world with few certainties, one certainty is that voting for Gary Johns…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.