This question is actually a response to a comment in Whiskey Sam’s On Civility where he said an inflammatory post title would be “Why Are Libertarians So Afraid to Admit They’re Anarchists?” I agree that would be an inflammatory post title, but the underlying question is actually a good one.
I’m sure Sam doesn’t believe that Thunderdome is the ideal libertarian state, and neither do I, but it seems to m…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.