Check out this French interview of Will Smith. He’s explaining why he’s happy to pay income taxes at a higher rate than less wealthy individuals. At 1:20 into the video, he’s told that President-elect Francois Hollande wants to raise the top marginal tax rate to 75 percent.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.