President Obama’s senior adviser Valerie Jarrett spoke at Ebenezer Baptist in Atlanta during Sunday services this week. And she used the occasion to campaign for President Obama and bash the Republican Party. I’m always sad to see Christians confuse the eternal truths with lowly politics, but I don’t think it should be illegal or a violation of IRS regulations. So I don’t oppose Ebenezer’s …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.