Instead of covering all the scandals, the Gray Lady keeps on pumping out all of the rest of the news that’s fit to print. Drudge links to this New York Times story that reports that, while Congress may be mostly useless, it is humming on all cylinders in fulfilling one of its more important duties: naming post offices.
Which got me to think…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.