I don’t have the words to convey the ire I feel toward public school teachers who would strike against taxpayers and students. Let me reiterate that, against taxpayers and students. I write those words because that is who the teachers are striking against, not “management.” Government isn’t business. There is no wealth creation or insufficient distribution of profit earned by all sections of the supply chain. No. There are services paid for by taxpayers. Taxpayers who have agreed …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.