People have been eager to talk about their age at marriage and other stats, but I’d like to know what makes your marriage work. I strongly suspect that when you got married will make a difference in the answer.
So, as one of the longest married (since 1976, when we were ages 19 and 24) I’ll give you the traditional perspective. And it will be even more traditional than our 36 years of marriage might lead you to expect, because my husband and I both grew up in a conservative state, in a…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.