America needs more stable, intact families. This much is obvious to anyone who is even slightly familiar with the social and demographic trends of the past few decades. Stable, intact families are overwhelmingly the most reliable source of productive, responsible citizens, which are always in short supply.
Both men and women are falling down on the job when it comes to family formation, but their failings are not precisely the same. The men tend to opt out of family life entirely, either by no…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.