Fred Cole recently asked why employees will regularly skip work yet complain about their pay. A pattern I’ve been noticing in the last few years is unprofessionalism in the service sector–grocery stores, warehouse stores, post office. Maybe it’s been going on since the Mom and Pop era, but if I’m right about noticing a deterioration lately, I have a theory about why. I’ll get to that later. Meanwhil…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.