I was working on my homework for my history class (I’m in the 11th grade). We are covering the Second World War, and I noticed something missing I always look for when I read about WWII history.
Little Boy and Fat Man. Their names were missing.
In my AP US History class a few years back, their names were prominently displayed. In my own reading about history, Fat Man and Little Boy are the lynchpins of the age, keeping everything in perspective.
However, in my school, in both the docu…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.