Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, with her “testimony” on Benghazi, is performing a master’s course on how to avoid responsibility for your actions.
Here, in context, she asks us what difference it makes how the Americans were killed in Libya. In her world, and that of the media, it makes no difference if they were killed by a drunk driver or Al Qaeda. And did we really blame a YouTube filmmaker? We don’t recall. Does it really matter? Really?
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.