While creating a devotional journal entry this morning I was spell-checked when I typed the word COLOSSIANS. Gmail wanted me to consider colossi-ans or just colossi. (Sure, I believe the plural of colossus is far more used in our culture than the name for the book in the Bible, which is so rare as to qualify as a non-word.) Biblical illiteracy races forward into the Brave New World! What other biblical or conservative terms does Gmail or other spell checking software want you to re…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.