Quite a few eyebrows were raised over the decision of the Presidential Debate Commission on Commissioning Presidential Debates and Commissions (or whatever it’s called) to schedule the final battle* opposite Monday Night Football. Now, after the infuriating meltdowns of Lance Lynn and Chris Carpenter in sequential games, the Cards will also be playing for their lives* tonight. I, for one, need a little bit of a break before we start the final push to election day and will probably spend most of…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.