Everybody has fears of course, with lack of security, loneliness, death, uselessness, infirmity, goblins, ghouls, thieves, and an endless variety of real or perceived threats to existence being the first things that fly to my head. Fear of the government deserves a good word beyond anti-government phobia (AGP). It is not unique to left or right and whether you’re a draft dodger scared of being sent to die in a rice paddy or a white separatist hiding in the hills of northern Idaho, there is the…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.