My dear Ricochetti, I’ve been away for a few months trying to finish a house (and if any of you have built a house, you’ll understand how all-encompassing a task it becomes in the final stages). It’s not quite done yet, but we’re in.
For those of you more recent Ricochet readers who don’t yet know me, I’m Ricochet’s Israel correspondent. Just a few moments ago, I finished recording the first episode of The Levy & Counsell Show (and yes, we’ll be glad of any suggestions for a zippier title). I and the estimable Damian Counsell, a British Web consultant, scientist, number-cruncher, and all-around clever person, talk about what we can learn from Nate Silver’s vindication, what Obama’s reelection means for the US-Israeli relationship, and what Hamas has been throwing at us over the past few weeks. Please give us a listen.
Ricochet Podcast subscribers, you’ll get this in your feed or subscriber here (members only). Direct link here.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.