Welcome to the inaugural Acculturated-Ricochet podcast on pop-culture! In our debut show, Ben Domenech and I interview art historian and literary critic Camille Paglia about her new book Glittering Images: A Journey Through Art From Egypt to Star Wars, which hits a bookstand near you on October 16. For those interested in why the art world is in crisis, how young people are being consumed by the machine world of technology, what the heck happened to feminism (and Naomi Wolf), and why George Lucas is the greatest living artist alive today–then you’re in the right place.
Ricochet Podcast subscribers, you’ll get this in your feed. Everyone else, listen in above. Direct link is here.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.