This week, we’re privileged to have two distinguished figures joining us as guest contributors at Ricochet.
Ryan T. Anderson is the William E. Simon Fellow in Religion and a Free Society at The Heritage Foundation. as well as the editor of Public Discourse, the online journal of the Witherspoon Institute of Princeton, New Jersey
A former assistant editor of First Things and executive director of the Witherspoon Institute, he is most recently the co-author, with Princeton’s Robert P.George and Sherif Girgis, of the new book “What Is Marriage? Man and Woman: A Defense”
Cherylyn LeBon is a writer, political commentator, lawyer, wife, and lacrosse mom. She served as a political appointee in the George W. Bush Administration; as a spokesman at the Republican National Committee; and as Senior Counsel for the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee.
Cherylyn is a frequent guest on the Fox News Channel and on national broadcast radio shows. She is a contributor to Townhall and The Blaze.
We look forward to both of their insights. Please welcome Ryan and Cherylyn to Ricochet.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.